Sunday, February 13, 2011

The last half hour or So

How the hell is esperanza spalding nominated for best new artist when she has albums out dating back the last 3 years? HOLY CRAP SHE WON!!!! FUCK YEAH, SHE'S A BASS PLAYER!!! BASS PLAYERS RULE!!!!


Just for a second as I was looking at dre and eminem, I thought I was looking at Usher and Justin Bieber....


Lol, Rihanna just sang "maybe I'm a masochist"....watching this, I'm wondering the same thing about myself...

For my thoughts on Seth Rogen, See my review of The Green Hornet from several posts ago.


They're from Augusta? my Dad is from Augusta


‎"The Song otherwise known as Forget You"? you might as well call it an unpronounceable symbol!
Mayer, Jones and Urban....Dolly would be proud...


So I've decided I don't HATE Katy Perry....I just hate the way she's packaged and sold...

but she does need to step up her cardio game so she can support better

No comments:

Post a Comment